Working with usWe empower every employee to develop, grow, and thrive. Join us and help make better health happen.
So much more than just attracting, retaining, and developing talent
Avalere Health aims to empower every employee to develop, grow, and thrive.
Doing so will help us better deliver for our clients, patients, healthcare professionals, and the stakeholders who influence the patient journey—while ensuring that the happiness and well-being of our employees and their development remain at the heart of everything we do.
We invest in your potential
Flexible working and mobile locations
- Employees choose how and where they work based on personal preferences, as well as client and team needs
Training and professional development
- Personalized career mapping
- Access to 20+ live courses and 2,000+ on-demand courses from Coursera
- Tailored, integrated, and connected training programs to support employee professional development
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Private health insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Mental health first aid training and access to our 100+ global mental health first aid responders
- Personal days off
- On-demand private counselling services
- Disability Confident Committed employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Virgin Pulse wellness platform to support healthy habits and goals
- Comprehensive pension and 40(1k)
- Comprehensive pension and 40(1k)
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Disability coverage
Family forming and gender-related support
- Financial, medical, and emotional support for employees pursuing parenthood, adoption, and fertility care
- Professional support for parents with infants and young children
- Men's and women's health support including menopause support programs
Some numbers we're proud of:
Nurturing and investing in you
Early-career development is the foundation of our employee experience.
Early-career development is the foundation of our Talent model. We are proud to provide a global internship program, offering vacancies across Medical, Marketing, Consulting, and Shared Solutions, and a global graduate program for entry-level staff.Learn about early careers
Our annual global internship program was launched in the summer of 2021. This program includes career experience opportunities across all our capabilities, delivery, and group services teams.
In 2023 we introduced a new global program for entry-level staff, offering full-time roles with full-time pay for recent graduates to get experience across our core capabilities.
We are driven to attract, retain, and develop talent
We achieve this by building an environment where employees grow, work and thrive.
We provide a purpose-driven career at all levels, ensuring every employee feels valued and invested in. So whether you are a recent recruit or a long-standing member of the team, Avalere Health puts you and your career first.
Diversity & inclusion
Our vision is to create an inspiring, respectful, and inclusive environment that attracts diverse talent and perspectives so we can better serve an increasingly diverse customer group and society through impactful and innovative work.
Supported, flexible working
All our offices have dedicated site leaders and social teams, ensuring we can collaborate and celebrate our journey together, whether working in the office or remotely.
Internal global mobility
We believe in our people. With the opportunity to grow across our capabilities, you will never be short of career movements that motivate you. We encourage internal mobility, strengthening our work as a collaborative global team.