In this report, we explore how digital health technology is transforming the care pathway and reveal how life science companies can succeed in the digital age.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, across the globe we have witnessed accelerated the adoption of digital health technology, driving seismic changes to the care pathway. As the virus took hold, we witnessed a single moment in time when the entire stakeholder ecosystem came together to forge a path for healthcare digitalization—an essential strategy for containing the virus. In a matter of months, we plunged into a new digital age.
In this edition of Delta magazine, we explore the impact of the rapid digitalization of healthcare on the care pathway and uncover what this means for life science companies.
We interview industry leading experts, CEOs, venture capitalists, patient and customer engagement experts and more, to uncover the changing landscape.
Download the magazine to explore:
- The rise of the healthcare social media influencer
- The growing trend of hospitals without walls
- How AI is revolutionizing clinical trial recruitment
- The art of digital storytelling for medical affairs
- How you can crack the virtual congress code
- Innovations in omnichannel launch excellence
- How healthcare tech could be the secret to value-based care
Explore how we create impactful digital experiences
Learn how we’re combining technology, data, and expertise to solve complex healthcare challenges.