Digital therapeutics are quickly becoming one of the fastest-growing fields in healthcare. Innovation by regulators, policy-makers, and payers is needed to ensure that patients can access and benefit from these technologies.
Successful market access is key to delivering individual patient benefits, potential healthcare system gains, and a meaningful integration of digital therapeutics into our healthcare infrastructure at a population level.
Download this free report, which examines key aspects of policy, access, value, and evidence for digital therapeutics, including:
What are the challenges for reimbursement?
- What are digital therapeutics and how are they commonly used?
- The importance of understanding how payers propose to attribute value for digital therapeutics
Pathways for reimbursement across international markets
- Summarizing some of the key differences in reimbursement pathways
- Highlighting how some markets are leading the charge, defining and implementing clearer guidelines for the reimbursement of digital therapeutics
Evidence supporting reimbursement of digital therapeutics
- What evidence is required to achieve optimal reimbursement and market access across markets where paths to reimbursement vary?
US focus: The role of early FDA and payer engagement in access for digital therapeutics
- Linking regulation, evidence generation, and payer dynamics
- Looking to the future: the Total Product Lifecycle Program
Asia-Pacific focus: value, evidence, and access
- How do reimbursement policies for digital therapeutics vary across the Asia-Pacific region?
- Examining the need for collaboration between technology manufacturers, government, and key local health agencies