Planning for access in some EU markets is often left until after an asset is reimbursed in the EU5 markets.
Understanding the key considerations and evidentiary requirements for those markets ahead of time could help:
- Ensure development of a robust evidence package
- Aid launch sequence planning
- Secure optimum market access across Europe
This webinar provides an overview of health technology assessment (HTA) and market access processes in several EU markets: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Finland, the Netherlands, and Romania.
It explores the key considerations for manufacturers ahead of launch in these markets to drive operational excellence and secure timely quality access.
- How global market access teams can provide effective partnership for local markets by maximizing investment in market access preparedness
- Why greater understanding of HTA submission requirements and key drivers for market access across EU markets can aid launch sequence planning and help global teams to provide valuable support for local teams
- How operational excellence facilitates optimal time to access, quality of access achieved, and time sustained with quality access before loss of exclusivity
Key learning aims
• Gain an appreciation of HTA assessment processes and submission requirements in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Finland, the Netherlands, and Romania
• Identify the decision-makers and key stakeholders
• Learn how operational excellence and the PRMA Navigator® digital application can help maximize the likelihood for success in these markets
This webinar is for those who want to understand the key considerations for access in European markets (outside of EU5), ahead of launch. It is also relevant for global and regional access and pricing professionals who want to drive operational excellence and timely quality access.