Meet senior experts from Avalere Health at ISPOR Europe 2023 at booth C3-065. It’s the perfect time to find out how our best-in-class, end‑to‑end policy, access, value, and evidence services are supporting leading life sciences companies, health plan providers, and investors.
Join the Avalere Health insight sessions at ISPOR Europe, booth C3-065
Join our complimentary* insights sessions at booth C3-065. Led by experts in policy, access, value, and evidence, it’s your opportunity to hear the latest thought-leadership, ask questions, and gain recommendations.
Joint clinical assessments (JCAs): navigating the complexities in 2025 and beyond
- Monday, November 13, 9:45–10:15 AM
- Tuesday, November 14, 9:45–10:15 AM
Early pipeline planning: tools and best practices for early decision-making
- Monday, November 13, 11:15–11:45 AM
- Tuesday, November 14, 11:15–11:45 AM
Harnessing the power of real-world evidence to elevate value
- Monday, November 13, 2:45–3:15 PM
- Tuesday, November 14, 2:45–3:15 PM
Reserve your spot today
Complimentary sessions are subject to availability. If you have been successful in securing a place at your chosen session, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Please bring this your confirmation email to the session.
Unlock and optimize product value and patient access from early development through to loss of exclusivity and beyond with our suite of unique digital applications
- hēRo3 Advanced HEOR modeling simplified
- PRMA Healthcheck® Maximize the value of your asset portfolio at all stages of development
- PRMA Navigator® Market access operational excellence to efficiently and effectively deliver high-quality multiple HTA and other payer submissions
- PRMA Tracker® Track the evolving HTA and P&R landscape for key competitors or products of interest
On-demand e-learning with MALCOM: market access learning compendium
Helping your HEOR and market access teams to upskill and keep their finger on the pulse of evolving landscapes, MALCOM e-learning underpins the practical market access experience of new starters and/or existing members of cross-functional teams.
Avalere Health: your strategic thought partner for navigating the intersections between policy, health economics, and market access
We can ensure your evidence generation efforts demonstrate high clinical value and applicability across borders. Our experts are available to discuss the following priorities at ISPOR Europe:
- Evidence utility across markets Policies such as the JCAs and the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) are reshaping the value landscape globally. These changes highlight the importance of transferability, including aspects like cost-effectiveness and the limitations of available data, and the need for “integrated” evidence plans that promote cross-border transferability
- Value of quantitative and qualitative data Mixed-method research strategies are often best suited to address questions around health equity, SDOH, and the total disease impact. This includes not only the economic burden but also the indirect burden, encompassing indirect medical costs and the uncovered expenses shouldered by caregivers
- Patient centricity in HEOR Increasingly, stakeholders are demanding non-traditional evidence to answer complex questions about patient outcomes in real-world treatment settings. It is critical to explore new ways to measure healthcare quality and develop shared decision-making tools to ensure that patients remain at the center of healthcare decisions
- Early pipeline strategy Early decision-making is crucial given the substantial investment to conduct clinical trials and bring products to market. Our experts are adept at offering insights into investment decisions, the assessment of product lifecycles, clinical development programs, and the strategic planning of early pipeline development.
Making science accessible to every patient
In an interview ahead of ISPOR Europe 2023, senior colleagues keenly anticipated the value that our connected teams will offer delegates at the upcoming exhibition:
ISPOR Europe 2023 is a great place to meet our policy, access, value, and evidence experts. With deep knowledge of quickly evolving policy and market access landscapes, and the implications for portfolio and commercialization strategies, they will help you develop robust strategies and agile solutions in a changing healthcare environment.
CEO, Avalere Health
Our world is changing, expectations are changing. Utilizing the same approach to market access in the face of evolving challenges and definitions of value is no longer sustainable. At Avalere Health, we have built first-class capabilities across HEOR, market access, value engagement, and policy to deliver joined-up and agile partnerships. We meet your needs to help make science accessible to every patient.
President, Global Policy, Access, Value, and Evidence
We understand policy, we understand market access, we understand evidence and value engagement – not only in the US, but also across Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It’s not necessarily difficult to find expertise in any one of those areas, but it’s hard to find a company that delivers it all. I’m excited to introduce you to our integrated global offering at ISPOR Europe 2023.
President, Avalere (Part of Avalere Health)