Precision medicine is rapidly evolving, and manufacturers are considering more factors than ever before to achieve market access success.
Download this free report to explore the advantages and challenges of different positioning strategies through a market access lens.
- The rise of precision medicine
- How more fragmented clinical practice and increasing numbers of biomarkers is adding complexity to decision-making
- The shift towards a histology-independent practice
- Evidence generation challenges at HTA for histology-independent therapies
- Basket trials: the changes to HTA methods
- Variations in approaches to assessing comparative benefit
- Considerations for future-proofing the positioning of biomarker driven therapies
- A new paradigm for trial design in precision medicine
- Tumor agnostic: Larotrectinib
- Tumor-specific indications prior to tumor agnostic: Pembrolizumab
- Facilitating robust evidence generation for market access and reimbursement of histology – independent therapies
- Establish how comparative effectiveness can be established from the earliest stages of development