In this report, our integrated teams of experts explore the challenges and opportunities of commercializing rare disease therapies.
The dynamic between patients and healthcare professionals, combined with the challenges of patient identification and data generation in tiny patient populations (made even more challenging in a global pandemic), means rare disease drug development and launch requires a unique business model.
- Navigating real-world evidence and why it could be a gamechanger in rare disease
- A patient’s account of living with a rare disease in the COVID-19 pandemic
- How to make an impact in small patient populations
- The lessons Dan Zaksas, PhD, Senior Vice President, Director of Scientific and Medical Affairs at Dudnyk, has learned during a decade working in rare diseases
- Why you need to build relationships with KOLs and patients much earlier than you think
- The lasting implications of COVID-19 on the life science industry.
Find out more
Contact us to learn how we can support you in commercializing your rare disease therapy.