This webinar explores the benefits, processes, and key considerations from an industry perspective of HTA scientific advice in the key HTA markets.
Uncertainty and inappropriate trial design are the main reasons why medicines fare badly in health technology assessments (HTA). HTA scientific advice recommendations can identify key payer evidence requirements and areas of uncertainty, and when implemented result in stronger HTA submissions.
- Discover why industry is increasingly utilizing HTA scientific advice as part of early development planning.
- Examine the considerations for and feasibility of obtaining HTA scientific advice across key markets.
- Explore the HTA challenges that contribute to the prioritization of candidate assets for HTA scientific advice and the framing of key questions.
- Understand the principles and benefits of HTA scientific advice, as well as what it can or cannot achieve.
- Learn best practice for prioritization and feasibility assessment of assets for HTA scientific advice in key markets.
- Gain practical recommendations for preparation and implementation of HTA scientific advice meetings that will increase the value of your consultation.
Duration: 20 minutes.
Ideal viewing: This webinar is for those in global and regional roles who want to explore scientific advice processes, feasibility, and implementation, and how to prioritize assets for consultation.